Shorter. Faster. Still Tough and Technical.
Whether you choose to run the Dassie 11km or the 6km, be assured, every step over rocks, roots, pebbles, through riverbeds and up steep climbs is worth the effort. Racing through the most pristine indigenous forests will offer fantastic views to the river mouth and the ocean and will let every trail runner's heart jump of joy. The Dassie is perfect for athletes who:
- want to be part of South Africa’s most competitive trail run;
- want to be there when world-class athletes cross the Otter finish line;
- are friends and family of an Otter athlete and are keen to get active without missing their Otter heroes finish;
- want to run, but are not ready for the Otter;
- wanted to run the Otter, but didn’t manage to get an entry; and
- simply love the trails!
Date: Saturday 9 October 2021
Registration: 7:00am Start: 8:30am
Location: De Vasselot Rest Camp, Natures Valley (Tsitsikamma National Park)
Entry fee R280 pp*
Entry fee R240 pp*
Limited number of late entries on the day at registration.