Shorter. Faster. Still Tough and Technical. Meet the 11km Dassie and 6km Dassie
Join The Otter vibe
Dassie 10km Trail Run: Entry fee R260 pp*
Dassie 6km Trail Run: Entry fee R220 pp*
Whether you choose to run the DASSIE 11km or the 6km – be assured – every step over rocks, roots, pebbles, through riverbeds and up steep climbs is worth the effort – racing through the most pristine indigenous forests will offer fantastic views to the River Mouth and the Ocean and will let every trail runners’ heart jump of joy. The Dassie is perfect for athletes who:
- want to be part of South Africa’s most competitive trail run;
- want to be there when world class athletes cross the OTTER finish line;
- are friends and family of an OTTER athlete and are keen to get active without missing their OTTER heroes finish;
- want to run, but are not ready for the OTTER;
- wanted to run the OTTER, but didn’t manage to get an entry;
- simply love the trails!
- Saturday 31st October 2020
- Registration: 7:00am Start: 8:30am
- Storms River Mouth Rest Camp – (Tsitsikama National Park)
- Dassie: 11km
- Dassie: 6km
- Online entries close the 29th October at 23:00.
- Limited number of late entries on the day at Registration
*Due to Foreigners Sanparks conservation fee policy R152 pp (adult) & R76 pp (child) fee will be added to all non SA Id / Passports.
ROCKRAT RESULTS 2019