REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
As most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found.
- Full payment is required on entry.
- 85% on your full order will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before the 1 May 2019
- 65% on your full order will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before the 1 August 2019
- After the 1 August 2019 refunds will only apply if these entries can be substituted from the Waiting List. Please note that these possible refunds will only be made after completion of the event.
- No refunds or waiting list substitutions from the 16th of September 2019.
- You may sell your accommodation booking directly to another athlete.
The OTTER RUN/CHALLENGE does not permit athletes to substitute an entry on their own. Entries will have to be returned to the organizers and refunded according to the refund policy*. Returned entries will only be made available to athletes on the waiting list.
*PREMIUM & ANGEL ENTRIES are under the general Refunds & Cancellation Policy, but both allow for only 1 substitution to another athlete on their own.
CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
In the event of inclement weather, organizers may decide to change the course to a safer alternative course or cancel the event entirely. Such a decision will only be made in the interest of participant safety. In the event of event cancellation, no refunds will be possible.