ENTRY PROCEDURE AND ONLINE ENTRY SCHEDULE OTTER 2020
- The Otter Challenge (11 Hour Cut-Off)
- 28TH & 29TH October 2020
- R4 800 (Standard Entry)
- The Otter Run (8 hour Cut-Off)
- 30th & 31st October 2020
- R5 100 (Standard Entry)
Included in the Entry Fee ( Standard Entry):
- OTTER African Trail Run including SAN Parks permit and Conservation Fees * (Due to the foreigners conservation fee R176 will be added to the non SA passports)
- Otter Prologue
- Shuttle to the Start of the race
- Munchie Point @ Halfway Mark
- After Race – Finish line Buffet Lunch
- Award Ceremony & Dinner
- Event Garment or Item & Goodie Bag
- Race medal
A total of 200 entries are presented for each of the Otter Events 2020. 50 entries are kept for each of the Otter Events to be released for the Priority List. (Total 500 entries)
- PHASE 1; PRIORITY LIST OPEN FOR PURCHASES
- On 19th November from 10h00am Entrytickets will open online purchases for Priority list tickets ( challenge and run)
- PHASE 2; PAST PARTICIPANTS ENTRIES
- On 26th November 2019 from 10h00am online entries will be opened for both the Otter Run and Otter Challenge to 2019 Otter participants.
- PHASE 3; PRIORITY LIST ENTRIES
- On 3rd December 2019 from 10h00am online entries will be opened to persons registered on the “priority list” first come basis.
- Note that persons registered on the “priority list” that are unsuccessful in entering during Phase 3 will automatically be placed on the “waiting list.”
- Persons listed on the waiting list will be entered into a monthly lottery for places should any become available. Winners will be contacted and given the opportunity to enter failing which another name will be drawn.
- PHASE 4; PUBLIC ENTRIES (if available)
- On 10th December 2019 from 10h00am entries (if any available) will be opened to public on a first come first serve basis.
- Persons not successful in entering during Phase 4 should register on the “waiting list” for Phase 5
- PHASE 5 WAITING LIST ENTRIES
- From December 2019 until 15th of September 2020 as and if places become available, persons listed on the waiting list will be entered into a monthly lottery for these places. Winners will be contacted and given the opportunity to enter failing which another name will be drawn.
TO ENTER: https://entrytickets.net/otter
The priority lists for the Otter African Trail Run is for persons wishing to increase their chances of obtaining an entry for these events by registering on these lists and thereby being afforded the opportunity to enter 1 week before online entries open to the public. Registration on the Priority List costs R160 which will be donated to the event nominated charity. Registration on the priority list will open from 19th November and only affords persons registered on the list the opportunity to enter before online entries are opened to the public and is no guarantee of obtaining an entry. Priority List entries are done online and are treated on a first come basis. Persons registered on the priority list that are not successful in obtaining an online entry will automatically be transferred onto the Waiting list and entered into the monthly draw for places that may become available.
Persons unsuccessful in obtaining an entry online may register on the waiting list that will open as soon as the entries are sold out. Registration on the Waiting List costs R160 which will be donated to the event nominated charity. Persons listed on the waiting list will be entered into a monthly draw for any places that may become available. Winners of the draw will be contacted and be given 72 hours to enter. Failure to enter within 72 hours will lead to removal from the list. Tickets can be purchased in entrytickets. https://entrytickets.net/waitlist