REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
As most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found.
- Full payment is required on entry.
- 85% of entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before the 1 May
- 65% of entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before the 1 August
- After the 1 August refunds will only apply if these entries can be substituted from the Waiting List. Please note that these possible refunds will only be made after completion of the event.
- No refunds or waiting list substitutions after the 1st of September.
- You may sell your accommodation booking directly to another athlete. Please inform Matty at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do sell your accommodation booking.
- No refunds on Salomon Race Shirts. If you have cancelled your entry & do not want your shirt, we will do our best to try help find a buyer from the new waiting list entrants.
- All Shirts to be collected from Race Registration. If you cannot collect your shirt from Race Registration, you have to notify us of this prior to the event and we will keep your shirt until end of November. You can arrange collection from our offices: Magnetic South, TH30 Harbour House, Thesen Island, Knysna, 6570.
The OTTER RUN/CHALLENGE does not permit athletes to substitute an entry on their own. Entries will have to be returned to the organisers and refunded according to the refund policy. Returned entries will only be made available to athletes on the waiting list.
CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
In the event of inclement weather organisers may decide to change the course to a safer alternative course or cancel the event entirely. Such a decision will only be made in the interest of participant safety. In the event of event cancellation no refunds will be possible.