REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
As most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found.
- Full payment is required on entry.
- 85% on your full order will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before the 1 May 2018
- 65% on your full order will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before the 1 August 2018
- After the 1 August 2018 refunds will only apply if these entries can be substituted from the Waiting List. Please note that these possible refunds will only be made after completion of the event.
- No refunds or waiting list substitutions from the 1st of October 2018.
- You may sell your accommodation booking directly to another athlete. Please inform Matty at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do sell your accommodation booking.
The OTTER RUN/CHALLENGE does not permit athletes to substitute an entry on their own. Entries will have to be returned to the organisers and refunded according to the refund policy. Returned entries will only be made available to athletes on the waiting list.
CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
In the event of inclement weather organisers may decide to change the course to a safer alternative course or cancel the event entirely. Such a decision will only be made in the interest of participant safety. In the event of event cancellation no refunds will be possible.