ENTRY PROCESS 2017
- OTTER Challenge (Oct 25/26): entry fee R 4300
- OTTER Run (Oct 27/28): entry fee R 4600
The entry fees include:
- Otter Prologue
- Shuttle from the Race Village (Natures Valley)to the Start of the race (Storms River Mouth Rest Camp)
- The Race
- Prize Giving Ceremony & Dinner
- Otter Event Garment
- Otter Goodie Bag
- Otter BUFF
- Halfway Munchie Station
- Lunch at the finish line
- Otter Medal (if you finish the race within the cut off time)
- SANParks daily conservation fee
CHALLENGE (11 hour cut-off) - SOLD OUT!
RUN (8 hour cut-off) - SOLD OUT!
Persons not successful in entering should register on the “Waiting List”**.
MARCH Waiting List Winners!!
- Dean Greenwood – Otter CHALLENGE
- Ivann Venter – Otter CHALLENGE
- Neil Butcher – Otter CHALLENGE
- Nick Woodhead – Otter CHALLENGE
- Ilana Richter – Otter CHALLENGE
- Jacques Richter – Otter CHALLENGE
- Lourika Pienaar – Otter RUN
- Rachel Manyathi – Otter RUN
- Carla Van Huyssteen – Otter RUN
- Karel Keyser – Otter RUN
- Nicholas Cloete – Otter RUN
- Graeme Moore – Otter RUN
- Kerry Kee & Thomas Mann – Otter RUN
Persons unsuccessful in obtaining an entry online during PHASE 1-4 may register on the waiting list. Although the OTTER is raced individually, the waiting list allows athletes to register either for a single (R 150) or a double (R 250) waiting list ticket. Fees for the Waiting list will be donated to the event nominated charities.
Persons listed on the waiting list will be entered into a monthly draw for any places that may become available.
A survey will be sent to the waiting list ahead of each waiting list draw to establish whether a candidate wants to be included in the following draw. Single Waiting list tickets - if drawn - will secure one entry to the event while double waiting list tickets - if drawn - will secure 2 x entries to the event for 2 individual athletes. (Please note that these athletes do not have to race as a pair and each has to pay the full entry fee).
Winners of the draw will be contacted and be given 72 hours to enter. Failure to enter within 72 hours will lead to removal from the list.